National Science FoundationThe New Size of Clean – SIMPLE, SAFE, SUSTAINABLE
Say hello to the world’s most compact, chemical-free cleaner and sanitizer
The new iClean mini™ turns tap water into a safe, effective cleaner and sanitizer that works stronger than bleach and hydrogen peroxide – without the hazardous odours or toxic chemical residues that come with traditional cleaning chemicals.
Simply fill with drinking water, press the power button, and the iClean mini converts the water into a powerful oxidizer for on-demand cleaning anywhere, anytime.
- So safe, will not harm eyes or skin if accidentally splashed
- Kill 99.9% of germs – including E.coli, Salmonella, Listeria – without chemicals*
- Quickly, easily remove dirt, grime, stains, odours, mould, mildew, and pesticides
- Save time and money by no longer purchasing chemical cleaners, sanitizers, and deodorizers
- Keep the places you live, work, and play safe
- SDS Rating = 0-0-0
With the press of a button, the iClean mini™ instantly converts tap water into a powerful, naturally-occurring cleaning oxidant that is safer for use around people – yet still tough on dirt, germs and odours.
Ideal for home, office, or any commercial or industrial environment, the iClean mini solution is also approved to clean and sanitize food preparation surfaces – as well as for use directly on fruits, vegetables, meats and virtually any other food.
- Absolutely safe for people, pets, and the planet
- Cleans without poisons, toxins, residues or fumes
- Protects people with allergies or sensitive skin from the harsh effects of cleaning chemicals
- Reverts to plain tap water after use
Laboratory Tested. Government Regulated.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
National Science Foundation
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
Building Owners and Managers Association
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
Technischer Uberwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association)
Spray and Clean
STEP 1. CHARGE iCLEAN MINI STEP 2. FILL RESERVOIR STEP 3. SPRAY AND WIPE
Warranty: Comes with a 12 month return to base warranty that covers parts & labour.
See Terms & Conditions for more info