Mercedes Commander is a self-contained machine with rotating brush, designed for professional cleaning of small areas of carpet or hard floors.
A special device allows you to switch from carpet to hard floor cleaning by simply turning a knob. The rotating brush, with automatic pressure adjustment, is able to deep clean both very dirty carpet and hard floor.
Its small width (only 29 cm) allows the machine to be used also in very narrow rooms. The water flow can be adjusted for a maintenance low-moisture cleaning or a restoration deep-cleaning. It is possible to connect the hand tool NS10PN to the machine, for cleaning armchairs and hard-to-reach spots.
Main application fields: cleaning companies, hotels, restaurants, clubs, pubs, offices, banks, shops, rental companies, private houses, carpet shops, trains, buses, planes, cinemas, theatres, ferry boats, ships, hospitals, nursing homes, fitness centres, schools, universities
Advantages of Mercedes Commander
- Reduced width (only 29 cm) for professional cleaning even of small surfaces of carpet and hard floor.
- Powerful and reliable brush motor which allows a deeper and faster cleaning.
- Possibility to push the machine forward on a hard floor without lifting the vacuum head thanks to proper support wheels.
- The machine is light and easy to carry.
- Vacuum head in die-cast aluminium, practically indestructible.
- Special profile of the vacuum head, which allows a shorter drying time.
- Plastic and rubber handles, which avoid the cooling of the worker’s hands.
- The height of the handle is adjustable so that it can be regulated according to the stature of the worker.
- Water spraying can be operated by simply turning the handle of the machine.
- Tubes in stainless steel, strong and rustproof for the whole machine life.
- Quick disconnect spray nozzles, which can be replaced by hand: the nozzles can be cleaned easily and without using any tools.
- Automatic adjustment system of the rotating brush pressure according to the kind of carpet.
- Brush easily replaceable with no need of turning the machine over.
- The hand tool NS10PN-M, supplied as standard, allows cleaning hard-to-reach corners.
Warranty: Comes with a 12 month return to base warranty that covers parts & labour.
See Terms & Conditions for more info