The Nilfisk SC800 is a walk-behind scrubber/dryer, designed for heavy duty cleaning. The SC800 is designed for maximum performance, superb cleaning results, easy handling, low maintenance and is eco-friendly.
The SC800 is ideal for use in confined spaces, with no compromise on the ergonomic level or manoeuvrability. This machine is ideal for routine cleaning from extra light to heavy scrubbing including: entryways, spillages, grout and porous surface cleaning and grease removal. The SC800 can clean with water alone for removal of detergent residue. The SC800 is equipped with a new squeegee concept that provides more effective water collection, together with the powerful vacuum motor which ensures the floor dries quickly. The SC800 is also eco-friendly with complete consumption control using the Ecoflex system as well as a low noise level (only 61dB(A)). The extra capacity gained from the large 95 litre solution and recovery tanks mean a longer working time. Removable covers protecting the scrub deck prevent damage to walls and doors while providing easy access for maintenance.
- Powerful brush and vac motors, high down pressure (up to 77 kg), outstanding cleaning and drying performance: the best answer for heavy duty “industrial “task
- Green oriented: complete consumption control: Ecoflex™ system, low noise level (only 61dB(A))
- Large 95 litre solution and recovery tanks give extra capacity for longer working time
- The scrub deck is protected with removable covers that prevent damage to walls and doors, while providing easy access for maintenance
- Right industrial shape in compact dimensions. No compromise on the ergonomic level and manoeuvrability
Warranty: Comes with a 12 month return to base warranty that covers parts & labour.