The Nilfisk SC500 is a walk-behind scrubber dryer, carefully designed to drive down cleaning costs and improve productivity. This machine is ideal for daytime cleaning due to the low noise vacuum motor system running at just 60 ±3 dB(A) - making it a reliable choice for cleaning in offices, hospitals, supermarkets, schools, shops, restaurants, sports centres, hotels and production floors.
Productivity is increased in the SC500 due to the automatic adjustment of the water/detergent solution flow, depending on the speed of the machine. This automatic control ensures consistent cleaning results and optimal water and chemical consumption, meaning the operator can focus on the job at hand. There are several features on this model that contribute to a reduction in cleaning costs. The sustainable Nilfisk Ecoflex system means there are very flexible detergent settings and also water-only cleaning, all at the touch of a button. In addition, the remarkably low sound means you can clean during daytime hours.
The SC500 is extremely easy to use. It has an ergonomic drive paddle and easy to use display, with One-Touch button and a simple click on/off for the brush/pad holder. There are separate user and operator keys so settings are effectively controlled. The light, plastic squeegee with patent elastic strap system means this model is easy to handle. The electric motor to lower/raise the brush deck also ensure this machine is simple to use. The SC500 is effective, with a 53cm scrubbing width and automatic brush speed control to save energy,
- Ideal for daytime cleaning
- SmartFlow™ : solution flow of detergent/water automatically controlled by speed to have consistent cleaning and reduced consumptions
- SmartKey™ system with Separate Supervisor and Operator keySettings effectively controlled
- Easy handling: Plastic light squeegee with patent elastic strap system
- Sustainable: Ecoflex™ system with flexible detergent setting and water-only cleaning
- Effective: 53cm scrubbing width and automatic brush speed control to save energy
- User-friendly: Electric motor to lower/raise brush deck with OneTouch™ button
- Productive: 45/45 litre water tanks and up to 5 hours of running time in light applications
Warranty: Comes with a 12 month return to base warranty that covers parts & labour.